Saturday 28 April 2018

Exp 2: Week 3



Exp 2: Week 3





For experiment 2, I used the two key concepts from Studio Gang and Meis Van Der Rohe to develop my project. From Studio Gang I choose the concept "minimal environmental impact" and this can be shown through how my build does not destroy previous infrastructure but rather an addition that fits in perfectly to the UNSW campus. From the works of Meis Van Der Rohe, I choose his signature philosophy which is "less is more" and applied this concept throughout the experiment. 



The picture above is the geometry used for my project and I tried to make the geometry as simple as possible. 




Open space next to the station.

3 Textures Used


This texture is applied to the platform







This texture is applied on the stairs







This texture is applied to the sculpture



Link for Lumion File:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ceR2_ob0Gok3kHi-vKJvnv1utt-PnrvW/view?usp=sharing

Link for Sketchup File

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Kp9OiLC_t7SVEOcySRBLH9YRiOTnvcdZ/view?usp=sharing


No comments:

Post a Comment